ICHR / Vision and Mission
Vision & Mission
The vision to channelize millions of privately employed Indian professionals in various Industry sectors and for all those private executives who equally deserve Financial, Moral & Intellectual support during mass retrenchments, ensuing due to sudden closure of their workplaces & offices; ICHR would be Globally the largest proactive and mega Civil Society Organization - for knowledge sharing, getting due representation of private executives collective voice, concerns and must follow policies in The India Parliament.
Indian Chambers Of Human Resource is the Nation’s First Pressure Group Of Privately working Executives like other Industry pro-active pressure groups. This Civil Society Organization for Human Resources in India is being managed by eminent Senior & Renowned Executives from various Sectors of The Indian Industry. ICHR is very sensitive towards "Empowerment, Stability and Productivity" issues and it is the only Decision-cum-Policy making Platform for all privately employed executives and involved pro-actively to Representing your Voices in The Indian Parliament. ICHR’s Ideology, Demography, Structure revolves around overall Productivity, Stability and Growth. There is a complete vacuum in the Private Job industry and it must be addressed by way of collective and collaborative participation of talent, thoughts and the zeal to make our Nation go to work with self-empowerment.
ICHR would be a vibrant facilitator and enabler of improved employee productivity by being a proactive platform to Employee and his Employer. ICHR proposes to pro-actively contribute towards The Skill India, Make In India, Start-up India and Stand-up India missions of our Governments and make each individual go to work with self-confidence.
- Providing multilevel security cover to each privately employed Indian Executive starting from their: Job Security, Personality & Skill Development, Productivity at workplaces due to additional Financial stability by way of Retrenchment benefits, Ex-Gratia Cover and policy based Free-Education by way of up-skilling masses within the private jobs through proposed eHR Consulates;
- Awarding IPIR Ratings (Individual Pre-Interview Intellectual Ratings) under collaboration with Global Universities for Pan European Jobs for qualified Indian Professionals;
- Revolutionize India and resolute to adopt peaceful ways in resolving critical issues thru our proposed in-house Tribunals with the Indian Government’s support relating to HR problematic areas of immediate concern and Legal mentoring support by way of bridging communication gaps between the managements and its executives through our proposed Tribunal Bench;
- Enabling more productive and effective work culture, by way of perpetual training & retaining talent and strategizing new avenues of growth & working towards self-sustaining policies;
- Evolving stratagems to de-stress executives and creating a good team environment is our set precedence